Facebook

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hello! Welcome to my blog! You will find many ideas, techinques, freebies, clip art and products geared toward Prek-Grade 2!

Education, teaching, common core standards, language arts, math, science, literacy centers, lessons, clip art, freebies, printables, task cards, PreK, 1st, 2nd ....

Be sure to FOLLOW me thru Bloglovin' or email!

Hello! My name is Gretchen and I have 20+ years teaching experience in PreK through 1st grade. I was also a Director of a church-based preschool for several years.
I am an artist and have taught adult and children's classes in an art studio that my mother owns. 
I have 2 grown children and 4 granddaughters! As well as, 3 fur babies! The little guy my business is named for is Vinnie (aka Doodle!) Sadly, he has since passed, but we had 10 wonderful years together and I miss him everyday.  
In the blogs to follow I plan to share with you many ideas and techniques that I have gained from my experiences in education. I will also post freebies, products and clip art that I have created for use in the classroom or for the home-schooled. Most of my ideas and products will be geared toward PreK through Grade 2, however the clip art can cross over many grades and areas.


Here is a free Math Graph activity for November for PreK-1st grade! Just click on the link to download!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/November-Count-Color-and-Graph-Freebie-for-Kindergarten-1523923







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...