Facebook

Monday, August 1, 2016

Back to School Ready: Getting to Know You and Birthday Bingo Bundle!

This BUNDLED product is great to get the year off 
to a GREAT start!
(and if you are reading this August 1st or 2nd you will receive an extra savings 
while my shop is on SALE!)
It Includes:





The Getting To Know You Activity is great used with small or large groups! They will make your students feel more comfortable as they learn the similarities and differences we all have! This can also be used as a Graphing Activity by choosing just a few cards, then graphing the children's answers and reviewing the responses.

CLICK HERE! for the Getting to Know You product link!





The BIRTHDAY BINGO! is a fun activity that your students will look forward to when it is their birthday! This can be played on their actual birthday, or once during the week/month to honor all birthdays for that week or month! For my summer birthday kiddos - we play on their half birthday!
It is a great classroom tradition!
CLICK HERE! for Birthday Bingo product link!
These products are available for purchase separately by clicking on the links above 
OR

HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!!

Gretchen Ebright, M.Ed.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. I love this Birthday Bingo Bundle product. Vero Beach Tutoring It is fun to play this game with students to know about their birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Jupiter Island Tutoring Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing. Special needs Tutor Westport Will check back later for more of your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Special needs Tutor Westport Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really informative blog for students, Special needs Tutor Wellesley keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Special needs tutor Sag Harbor It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Special needs tutor Tribeca We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.special needs tutor Squirrel Hill North This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very useful post, I was looking for this info.special needs tutor of Gladwyne thanks for sharing the great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.High School in Cutler Bay, Fl This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...